At Howard Energy Partners, we are committed to supporting our communities and the citizens who work and live in the areas where we operate. Giving back is an important part of the way we do business. Specifically, we focus our giving in these three areas:
- Education and The Arts
- Health and Human Services
- Disaster Relief
To apply for charitable assistance, please reference the guidelines listed below, and fill out our Charitable Giving Application, found at the link below. Upon execution, please email the completed application to CorporateGiving@HowardEP.com
Howard Energy Partners Charitable Giving Guidelines
- Organizations must be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. To apply, applicants must email or mail their application, organization’s W9 form and 501(c)(3) Determination letter. Also, please have your organization’s 990 form available for reference.
- To allow for adequate time for review and response, please submit your request a minimum of 60 days prior to event date.
- Please note that past support does not guarantee future support. You must send a new application and reapply each year.
- We cannot make charitable contributions for the following:
- General Operating Expenses
- Media Productions / School Trips/ Recreational Events / Beauty Pageants
- Team Sponsorships / Athletic Teams
- Lobbying or Political Organizations
- Capital Fund Campaigns
- Raffles or Similar Fundraising Events
- Travel to Competitions or Other Events
- Scholarships to Specific Individuals
- Individual churches, mosques, synagogues or other houses of worship, or any religious projects/organizations whose sole purpose is to further the membership and influence of that religion
Howard Energy Partners, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to make all determinations regarding the organizations and programs to which it will provide support.