The Stateline processing plant is located in Reeves County, Texas and was completed in the summer of 2018. The plan is part of HEP’s JV with WPX Energy and serves production form the prolific Delaware Basin region.
- Stateline processing plant, Reeves County, Texas
- 2 x 200 MMscfd of natural gas treating and processing capacity
- Connects to WhiteWater Midstream and El Paso Natural Gas transmission pipelines, and Oneok West Texas and EPIC NGL pipelines
- 4,000 BPD of condensate stabilization capacity
- The first train has begun operation with a second train expected to begin operation by Q2 2019